Friday, July 31, 2009

Went For Hydrotheraphy...

B4 going back.. take pic again.. damn vain~ hahax

After Hydro.. relaxed so much tat i was so happy =DD

waiting for theraphist~~~~~ wait till sien... take pict!!!

Adventist's pool... cool man~

Pool tat i was going to do my hydro thr.. small rite??
i was shocked too.. lols





I was thr 3.30 in the afternoon..
i expected it to be having a very hot weather..
but no, it was cooling and the water was freaking cold!!!
GOSH~~~!!
it was quite a fun theraphy..
my legs can oli go the left but not the right!
i have bad backbones...
WTH!!
hate it..
need to drink more milk...
but i lazy to drink it everymorning larhhh...
haiyooo...
i rely enjoyed the treatment today..
i relax my whole body and enjoyed it much..
my muscles r also relaxed ..
compared to the other times...
dis is much mur better!!!
this i nvr felt any pain AT ALL!!!
=]
i hope to do more hydro instate of the normal 1..
cuz even the theraphist said that i respond well in hydro !!! =D
Hope to do Hydro again lerhhh =]






I'm Lovin it!~






No comments:

Post a Comment